The following programmes have been outlined for the conference which coincides with the Silver jubilee celebration of the Institute.
Monday, November 13, 2017 by 8:30am
- Sound the opening gong at the Nigerian Stock Exchange(Date tentative).
- Procession of all stockbrokers in their ceremonial jacket from NSE-Tinubu-CMS-NSE
- Courtesy visit to the Lagos State Governor (Principal officers, Senior brokers and committee members only)
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- Football match between younger and older brokers (ACS vs FCS) by 4pm at Campos Mini Stadium, Lagos Island
- Reception (Barbeque Night) follows immediately after the match at Freedom Park, Lagos Island
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Impact visit (Financial Literacy Sensitization rally with a Nigerian academic institution)
Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Annual Conference from 8am to 5:30pm
Friday, November 17, 2017
- Annual Conference from 8am to 2:30pm
- Gala Nite & Silver Jubilee Dance/Induction of Associates & Investiture of Fellows from 6pm-10pm
Early bird payment for the Conference Participation fee at N50,000(Fifty Thousand Naira only) has been extended to Friday, October 27, 2017 and N60,000 (Sixty Thousand Naira only) for payments made after Friday, October 27, 2017 and payments should be made into any of the Institute’s accounts as follows:
StanbicIBTC Bank/ 9202274340,
Zenith bank /1011570092 or
GTBank / 0003501468
Contact Dayo Oladunjoye (0806 447 7665) or email@example.com for further information or enquiry.